Friday, November 30, 2007

The Bride's Diplomacy Guide is here!


My new book just arrived! I just popped open the box and pulled out the first copy, hot off the presses. I'm so proud of this book, since it's about relationships, keeping the peace with all of the people around you as you're planning your wedding. I pull no punches, either. If someone's acting up, I'll tell you how to boot her from the bridal party. But first, you'll get a collection of great, diplomatic scripts on what to say when dealing with her, with hopes that it won't get to that point. Here, you'll find solutions to 150 of the most common diplomacy problems from step-parent issues to jealous siblings, pushy guests who want to bring their kids, vendors with an attitude, and more.
No one plans a wedding alone. I wrote this book to help you deal better with the issues that other people bring to the table.
Pre-order your copy at http://www.amazon.com/Brides-Diplomacy-Guide-Questions-BridetoBe/dp/1598693220/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196451088&sr=8-1, and if you have friends and relatives who are newly-engaged [or will soon be engaged], be sure to tell them their People Problems can be solved with this book!