Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is your First Dance song creepy?

It astounds me that some people are still choosing 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston as their first dance song, since it's pretty well-known that it's a goodbye song. And what's with all the inappropriate songs for father-daughter dances? Yeesh!

There's a lot more to a song than just a catchy chorus. So you have to be careful that you're not slow-dancing to something creepy with your dad.

Check out the lyrics to the songs you have in mind for special dances and dedications at:
www.lyrics.com
www.songlyrics.com
www.romantic-lyrics.com
www.anysonglyrics.com
www.azlyrics.com

I invite you to share your stories on the most inappropriate wedding songs you've ever heard at weddings. E-mail me at my website now, and you could win a copy of my newest book "Love Bets"