Friday, August 29, 2008

Check out Anne Chertoff's new wedding organizer!

My colleague and friend Anne Chertoff has launched her own line of wedding organizers and workbooks through russell+hazel, so check them out here. The planning notebook would be especially helpful for moms who are helping with the planning, or planning their own pre- or post-wedding events for you.

Why am I promoting a book by another wedding author? Because that's what we do in this industry! My colleagues and fellow wedding authors have always been amazing at co-promoting each other (and me) -- David Tutera featured me on his show Get Married about 6 times. Martha Stewart's Sirius Satellite Radio Show? I've been on 3 times so far. Carley Roney at TheKnot welcomed me onto their show 'I Do!' on NBC. And Anne Chertoff, now at Brides, was instrumental in getting me my two gigs on iVillage. We all promote one another. I've found...and this is part of why I love this job...the bigger the 'name' the more helpful the celebrity wedding expert is. Sylvia Weinstock and Ron Ben Israel have given me countless quotes for my books (and I have to admit that I was a bit of nervous, giggling idiot when I met Sylvia for the first time. But that's a story for another day.) Right now, I'm just guiding you to Anne's awesome wedding organizer line...be sure to check it out!