Monday, October 13, 2008

Did J-Lo use my book?


E! reports that Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony renewed their wedding vows in Las Vegas this past weekend, with just two witnesses in attendance. I wonder if they used my book Renewing Your Wedding Vows? Whether or not J-Lo and Marc-Ant were inspired by my book, they show the new, big trend in renewing your wedding vows after the babies are settled into the nursery. Late-night feedings. Diaper changes. Who's getting up in the middle of the night. The nurturing of a newborn or two definitely inspires some nurturing of your spouse. So get ready for a big Renewing Your Wedding Vows boom, as new parents take a moment to reaffirm their vows and show appreciation for one another. This is exactly why I wrote this book -- to bring couples closer -- and I couldn't be more thrilled.