Monday, September 07, 2009

My novel is a hit on Kindle! Reviewed as 'laugh out loud' and 'fun, fun, fun!'



I have to agree with the reviewers! My novel It's My Wedding Too *is* laugh out loud and fun, fun, fun! I had such a blast creating these characters -- my uptight, upper-crust romance novelist Delilah and her attempts to take over her daughter's wedding. My Earth-mother Carmela who is having a really hard time accepting that her son has cut the apron strings. And we have a male dancer named The Hawk [pronounced 'Da Hawk in true Bostonian pitch] and a feng shui-obsessed, heartbroken bridesmaid who finds love at the end of the novel...only it's not with a man. Nor a pair of shoes. You're going to LOVE how her love story evolves. Throw in a fake, cheesy bridal shower just to stun Delilah and an unforgettable backstory for Carmela (heart-wrenching!!), and you know you're so going to read this novel now, right?

Check out It's My Wedding Too here on Kindle.

Or get your paperback copy here at Amazon.

Get ready to laugh out loud, and please do leave me a great review on Amazon!