Friday, October 20, 2006

Many thanks

Thank you to everyone who wrote with condolences for Butters' loss...family, friends, colleagues, strangers...your kindness is appreciated.

Today, I started clearing out my house in preparation for the big Halloween party. Yes, it's a week away, but there's lots to be done. Plus, I finished writing "The Bride's Diplomacy Guide" late last night and am waiting on a few phone calls before I turn in a story on elopement to ResortsandLodges.com. I'm letting the BDG settle for a few days, and then I'll return to it with a fresh eye, a red pen, and lots of moves and changes.

The images came in from my photo shoot for Positive Thinking magazine, so I'm going through the digital proofs to choose my top 4 faves, and I heard that the new issue of Wedding Dresses magazine came out. The reporter said we have the cover story, so I'm looking forward to seeing that one. They do a beautiful job styling their pages. That's it for today...just bouncing between work and party prep, the fireplace is going, my shopping list is growing, and I have a gorgeous picture right here above my computer monitor that makes me smile every time I look at it. 4 hours and counting...