Monday, February 26, 2007

The annual Mother's Day Tea Party to benefit LLS

As you know, my family has gotten double-barreled by blood cancers in the past few years, and it has become my honor and privilege to help the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of North Jersey to raise funds for research and patient/family support. I know firsthand how a new drug can take away a patient's suffering, how much the caregiver benefits from knowing that there are lots of people out there helping on every level.

So please do consider participating in the annual Mother's Day Tea party. No need to get out the teapot and teacups, make crumpets or invite friends to tea. It's simply a 'make-believe' tea party that asks you to take a moment on Mother's Day to think about all those Moms who fight the fight...and all the families who support them. Details are here: http://view.lls-email.org/?ffcb10-fe6e1570756d067c7114-fdf61076746d0c7e76167070-feff15707c6402 and please do e-mail me through my website www.sharonnaylor.net if you would like to receive one of my donation invitations or host your own 'party.'

Thank you so much!