Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"It's My Wedding Too" on Amazon's hot chick lit list!



Amazon suggests my novel "It's My Wedding Too" among hot chick lit titles by:
Jennifer Weiner
Plum Sykes
Helen Fielding
Emily Giffin
and Sophie Kinsella!

It's almost beach-read time, and it is wedding season, so pick up my comedic tale about a battling Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom and all the chaos they cause before the Big Day. [And don't fret that the graphic is different on the order page: we have the fresh new cover (seen above), so if the title's right, the book is right!]

Enjoy, and don't forget to let me know what you love about the book! It's been a top book club pick at PashWeddings and iVillage, so you might even want to book club with your friends and bridesmaids over my novel. E-mail me, and I might just call in to chat with you all about it!