Monday, April 23, 2007

Announcing my newest spotlight company -- Hearts on Fire


I'm thrilled to announce that my newest spotlight company on my website is Hearts on Fire (www.heartsonfire.com), the makers of the world's most perfectly-cut diamonds and exquisite designs for your rings. The graphic above is an image that we will be using in one of my upcoming books, just to give you a taste of what you'll find on their site. Check out their Dream Diamond, which is a stunner, and get your detailed answers from their Diamond Wizard on the site, as well as at http://diamondwiz.blogspot.com.
And keep an eye out for my newest wedding style section on my website, www.sharonnaylor.net, where you'll find special sections to accompany my upcoming book "What's Your Bridal Style?", co-written with Casey Cooper of Botanicals in Chicago. We're going to have detailed articles on determining your ring style, your tabletop style, your decor style, your flower style and more.
Amazing new things going on this spring, including a new call-in feature for my Wedding Podcast Network talk show 'Here Come the Moms' with my co-host Holli Ehrlich, the launch of my handbags line, and an announcement of a new wedding registry program for all of you home improvement couples in NJ....