Friday, September 07, 2007

Joe and I work on our wedding website

The wedding is quickly approaching! So Joe and I sat down this week to finalize our guest lists, collect up those addresses, pick out our hors d'oeuvres and stations, and complete our wedding website text before we send it out to everyone on our list. We had a *blast* writing up the wording on this one, so I can only imagine how much fun it's going to be to write up our wedding vows together. [There are three key words I'm expecting him to suggest, so let's see if I'm correct. I'm sealing them in an envelope right now.]

Party-planning is on our minds, and we've been tapped to lead the planning for our town's Halloween party, since last year's bash was --and I quote the president of the town association -- 'legendary.' Yes, we really knocked it out of the park last year, so it's going to be a tough act to follow. But we do have a top-notch couples' costume picked out....it's Top Secret right now, but I'll share details soon. If we have to miss Sasha Souza's legendary west coast Halloween bash, I'm glad we're doing our east coast extravaganza.

Have a great weekend, everyone!