Monday, January 22, 2007

Bridal party gift on a budget

I'm a big fan of truly useful bridal party gifts, so when I saw this one, I thought: "Now that's cute!" And since travel is the #1 trend category for bridal party member gifts, I recommend looking at travel totes and organizers, or this fun 'toy': http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=109989&RN=529

And if you live near a Blue Tulip store [GREAT personalized invitation suites done up by their in-house graphic designer), plan to shop on the weekend of 2/2 to 2/4, since a % of all profits will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Find them at www.bluetulip.com, and call to confirm that the store near you is participating.

Now, back to my article on the newest handbag trends for late '07, my latest for Gift Shop magazine. Check out www.accessoriesmagazine.com for more inspiration on your wedding weekend outfit accents...