Thursday, July 26, 2007

My new podcast is up!

The newest installment of "Here Come the Moms" is up at the Wedding Podcast Network, and we're featuring an interview with a real-life mom and bride who planned together while far apart. If distance is a factor for you, you'll learn what worked best for them. http://herecomethemoms.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=238787

I've also gotten word that my new book project is a Go! So once the ink is dry on the contracts, I'll be starting on the new project. More details to come soon...

Today, I'm headed into New York City to meet with Anne Chertoff from iVillage Weddings, where I have my new expert section on their message boards. (Send your etiquette questions there!) As much as I love working on the house, it's time to get dressed up, hop in the limo, and cross the river for lunch in the city.