Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Time with Pam, Ron and the A-Team

This past weekend, Joe and I had the pleasure of spending time with my college roommate and bridesmaid Pam, as well as with her husband Ron and her kids Andrew, Abigail, Amanda and Aaron (the A-team). I've mentioned in my iVillage Weddings blog that you need to spend time with the most positive, supportive people you know, in order to keep your balance during this busy time, and I couldn't have asked for a better time spent with Pam and her family! Now Pam has always been a very positive influence in my life -- during college, I'm sure my GPA went up because of her impressive academic skills, and she's been my #1 source of spiritual and religious discussions. I am so, so lucky to have her friendship, and it was amazing to see the multi-faceted personalities of her kids, the fine example of the parenting skills that Pam and Ron use. So I'll see you in a few months, Pam! Can't wait! Thanks for traveling all this way to be with us!