Monday, May 14, 2007

Sharing a photo


Here is a photo that Joe took in the Butterfly Conservatory -- I've ordered an 8x10 so that we can display it in our home. With the green background, it'll be gorgeous in our kitchen.


I've spent the morning booking the air duct cleaners and plumber, and starting the big process of boxing up all of my books, and now it's time to work on some very fun articles....I sent out a bunch of pitches this weekend after watching "The Pursuit of Happyness," so now I'm all fired up. I also just read my first issue of Blueprint magazine, from Martha Stewart, so I'm swirling with article ideas related to our new home. The big ideas always hit me at night, so I kept getting out of bed last night to write down some notes. Of course in the morning, some of it makes no sense, but some of it is golden.