Thursday, May 03, 2007

My first all-writing day in weeks

The To-Do list is both sides of a yellow legal pad paper, so it's time to get down to business here. I've been flitting around booking our photographer, investigating DJs, and sitting in my car waiting for the plumber to arrive at the new house to give us an estimate on some repairs, and it's so great to start getting through this list of e-mails to return, articles and essays to write, negotiations for new books, and exciting new projects to discuss. I started my day with a giant smile...last night, Joe brought me a dozen pink roses to thank me for dealing with the plumber issues. So my early morning shuffle to the coffeemaker led me right to that vase of roses on my kitchen counter. Sigh...So it's a pure writing day with a clear mind and great work ahead...