Friday, January 11, 2008

4 upcoming appearances on Get Married with David Tutera!

You can catch me on David Tutera's show "Get Married" on Lifetime Television not once, not twice, but FOUR times in the upcoming weeks. We had such a great time during the shoot that they decided to launch different portions of it as helpful segments for you. I absolutely *love* the team at Get Married, especially for brightening up this foggy day with such fun news!

My interview on Ceremony Décor will air:
Jan 14th
Feb 5th
My interview on Wedding Transportation will air:
Jan 16th
Feb 11th

You'll be able to catch them all on http://www.getmarried.com/, where my first interview for Get Married -- the Bulova wedding day countdown -- can be found in Episode 24 (David has a teal shirt on).

I have a giant smile on my face right now....