Thursday, January 24, 2008

Planning a destination wedding?

If you're planning a destination wedding, you *have* to check out http://www.destinationbride.com/ for my colleague Lisa Light's terrific details on the ins and outs of the best destinations worldwide...and her book on Destination Weddings is amazing! Don't go anywhere without first getting to know Lisa's expertise!

In my own wedding world, it's less than 3 months until the wedding, and I just purchased the Love Stamps for our invitations. Joe and I thought about getting personalized stamps such as those at http://www.mountaincow.com/ (which are really terrific), but I just really needed to get this detail off of our swelling To-Do list. We'll do the personalized stamps for our Thank You notes. I've finally made our wedding day hair appointments, and this weekend is tux shopping. Get as much done as early as possible, because there *will* be extra issues that pop up (like guest questions and delays of various types), and you don't want to be swamped the last two months before your wedding.